Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/x)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- For our fast-growing renewable energy company, find our next professional and leadership talent through a professional, personable and authentic direct approach (active sourcing).
- You will also represent the SENS Group beyond national borders and support the development of teams at new international locations.
- You use your extensive experience to create the search profiles together with the HR business partners and choose the optimal strategy, the best platform and the most effective approach.
- As part of the strong HR team, you will independently identify suitable candidates, conduct initial interviews and thus lay the important foundation for the successful filling of vacancies. You then hand over the rest of the process to the HR business partners.
- For higher-level or special positions, you are sometimes responsible for the entire process from direct approach to hiring and onboarding.
- You constantly optimize your methods and processes. In addition, you continue to expand your network, use your professional presence in social media and know the market of successful job portals very well. You also keep an eye on the technological developments of AI.
- With always fresh ideas, you support research and analysis on current sourcing and personnel marketing trends and the expansion of our employer branding.
What you bring with you
- Completed studies with focus on human resources, psychology or commercial training with additional qualification in human resources management
- Professional experience in the direct approach of candidates as Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiting Specialist or HR Business Partner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Convincing, open-minded, dynamic and motivated personality
- Professional handling of social media and networks and very independent working style
- Very good time management, effective prioritization and preferred working in a dynamic environment
- Very good German language skills (min. C2) and English language skills (min. C1) are strongly required. Further foreign languages are an advantage.
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application:
Binke Ariane Waidelich
Sr. HR Business Partner