Team Assistance in the field of engineering of PV systems (m/f/x)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- With your profound experience in the field of assistance, you proactively support the engineering team in its daily operational challenges in the project process of large-scale PV plants.
- You will be responsible for planning, organizing, accompanying and following up on meetings and project meetings.
- In addition, you are experienced in the administrative support of e.g. the administration of pool vehicles, travel bookings, invoicing and cost control.
- Thanks to your structured and meticulous way of working, you keep track of the complete and correct electronic document maintenance and filing.
- Especially in the multifaceted office management your experienced view and your solution orientation shows.
- Through careful documentation and reports, you enable the team to keep track of all measures, also with regard to agreed KPIs.
- Thanks to your friendly and binding communication style and your negotiation skills, you are also able to work constructively and cooperatively with external contacts and business partners.
- Your generalist orientation and excellent organizational skills enable you to support several projects in parallel and in a structured manner.
- With your orientation towards permanent improvement, you always look at the processes and derive measures accordingly.
What you bring with you
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Several years of experience as an assistant in a technical environment desirable
- Proactive, conscientious and structured way of working as well as a high degree of organizational and coordination skills
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Distinct communication skills and a quick grasp of things
- Very good written and spoken German (C2)
- Good English skills, both written and spoken (B2)
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application: