ERP Software Engineer (m/f/x)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- You implement and test customization developments in the ERP system (AP+ from Asseco).
- You perform system configurations and coordinate technical adjustments and enhancements with the manufacturer.
- You provide technical support for the ERP system landscape in cooperation with internal IT.
- You support the rollout of new software versions, modules and features.
What you bring with you
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualification.
- You have experience in application development, knowledge in development with HTML, CSS, C# are desirable.
- You have a good understanding of IT system landscapes and their processes.
- You have a structured and independent way of working.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and processes is an advantage.
- You have a very good knowledge of German and English (at least C1).
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application: