Field Service Technician (m/f/x) for PV Systems
What you can expect
Are you tired of tapping slots, milling equipment can holes, dirty plastering or emptying rubble buckets? Then join us and become part of our team! We don't work with slot cutters, can cutters or spackle. As technical operations managers, our O&M team takes care of photovoltaic systems that are already in operation, making a valuable contribution to CO2 savings today.
To support our team of technicians, we are looking for electricians who will ensure faultless operation as well as maintenance of their PV systems for our customers.
What exactly does this mean for you? You will carry out on-site maintenance, repairs, optimizations, measurements and fault clearance with us. From day 1 of your training, you will accompany our specialists to the plants and learn the PV trade not through dusty dry runs on paper, but directly and practically by looking over the shoulders of our experts and lending a hand yourself.
What awaits you after your training:
- As a service technician, you will take responsibility for handling service orders in the area of our PV projects on open spaces (solar parks) as well as rooftop systems
- You will work closely with our in-house monitoring department and carry out on-site fault analyses, which are necessary when our remote monitoring cannot already identify corresponding faults directly.
- Your work will focus on carrying out maintenance and repair work on almost all common components of a photovoltaic system.
- You are a competent contact person for our customers on site.
What you bring with you
- A completed vocational training in the field of electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics, power engineering or comparable training
- Professional experience in the learned field, as well as experience in the installation and maintenance of electronic systems
- Ideally further training as an electrician
- A strong sense of service
- Driving license class B and willingness to travel in Germany (if necessary also internationally)
- Very good knowledge of German as well as an independent and reliable way of working
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)