Project Manager Photovoltaic Projects (m/f/x)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- You take over the project management of PV systems (ground-mounted systems).
- You ensure the achievement of the defined project goals, especially in the areas of time management, budget and quality.
- You actively promote stakeholder management, e.g. meetings with authorities, technical consultants, land owners, developers and subcontractors.
- You are responsible for organising and conducting regular project meetings.
- You manage the project execution of major national projects.
- You carry out risk management, as well as the development and implementation of measures to minimise risks.
What you bring with you
- Successfully completed studies in the field of engineering (e.g. civil engineering or industrial engineering)
- Several years of experience in project management or as a site manager in large-scale power plant construction
- Willingness to travel
- Assumption of responsibility and independent work
- Structured and team-oriented way of working
- Fluent German, English and other languages desirable
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application:
Team Lead Human Resources