Project developer with focus on project management - Photovoltaik (m/f/x)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- You are responsible for the project development of our ground-mounted photovoltaic plants in Germany, from the decision to develop to the building permit.
- Your coordinate the urban land use planning procedures (qualified and project-related development plans as well as land use plans).
- You present SENS and introduce the project plans to various stakeholders (municipal stakeholders / administration / property owners).
- You coordinate, commission and advise expert and planning offices, as well as communiate with the municipalities and the responsible public bodies.
- You negotiate urban development contracts and bring them to a conclusion.
- You control and optimize projects in terms of economic, contractual, technical and time aspects.
- You prepare internal decision documents for investment decisions.
- You coordinate with other departments (especially technical planning and purchasing).
What you bring with you
- Degree in renewable energy, geography, real estate, urban planning, town planning or spatial planning or a comparable course of study or comparable training
- Many years of experience in the field of acquisition
- Profound knowledge in sales and project management as well as commercial, technical and legal project understanding
- Analytical skills as well as a self-reliant and independent way of working
- Customer-oriented appearance and strong communication skills
- Confident knowledge of MS-Office programs as well as very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application: