Commodity Manager / Buyer for PV Systems (m/f/x)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- As a commodity manager, you will be responsible for one or more commodity groups, ensuring that our international projects are supplied on time and within budget.
- You identify group-wide optimization and bundling potentials and thus achieve savings with which you play a significant role in the company's success.
- You coordinate the entire inquiry process and coordinate quality features and technical requirements across locations with the specialist and interface departments.
- You analyze and evaluate offers as well as negotiation results and create decision-ready offer comparisons on this basis.
- You plan and independently conduct contract and price negotiations and successfully conclude them. On this basis, you create purchase orders in the ERP system, carry out condition and invoice checks and support purchasing controlling.
- You ensure that the agreed KPIs of your material group(s) are met and participate in internal projects for process and cost optimization as well as in the design of procurement processes.
- You are responsible for the sustainable supplier management of your material group(s) and always act solution-oriented. You establish a successful cooperation with partner companies.
- You develop and implement innovative, long-term procurement strategies together with strategic purchasing and thus reduce or avoid significant procurement risks.
What you bring with you
- Completed studies in the field of business adminstration or engineering or comparable professional training
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the field of supply chain with focus on operational purchasing as well as profound
- knowledge in international procurement
- Analytical skills as well as strong negotiation skills
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills as well as a self-reliant and structured way of working
- Distinct market orientation as well as entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Confident handling of the common MS-Office tools and good EDP skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- A plus would be experience in the PV industry or in project purchasing
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application: