Head of Global Sourcing - Photovoltaik (m/f/x)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- As Head of Global Sourcing you will be responsible for the strategic and sustainable orientation of the group-wide procurement activities in an international environment. You will play a key role in shaping the development of strategic purchasing and, in this role, will be responsible for the technical and disciplinary management of strategic purchasing/sourcing. You report directly to the Global Director Supply Chain.
- Together with your team, you will develop innovative and customized sourcing strategies for all commodity groups and ensure smooth implementation in close cooperation with operational purchasing and other specialist and interface departments.
- You identify global sourcing sources, conduct detailed market and product comparisons and acquire new partners in order to secure long-term competitiveness and supply capability and to create optimal cost structures. You use common analysis methods (should-costing, best-cost-country, make-or-buy) and skillfully differentiate technical and commercial requirements through your strong product and supply chain understanding.
- You focus your analysis on the development of global procurement markets and ensure that the group-wide bundling and optimization potentials are fully exploited. As a result, you identify the (industry-) specific risks along the global supply chains and develop conceptual measures to avoid or reduce them.
- Together with your team, you are the sparring partner for the international sales units.
- You implement efficient processes and establish condition databases to ensure market-driven and binding supplier offers with a very high degree of accuracy already in early, dynamic offer phases.
- You take measures for the continuous further development and optimization of the entire supplier portfolio and know how to establish cooperative, goal-oriented relationships with contacts along the various organizational structures and in a multicultural environment. You establish performance parameters and measure suppliers against them to ensure successful long-term collaboration.
- You will lead and coordinate strategic condition and price negotiations and define contract standards that are incorporated into sustainable framework agreements, taking into account continuous business growth and group-wide capacity planning.
- You lead innovation projects for process, procurement and cost optimization. You ensure compliance with the agreed KPIs and successfully refine them on your own initiative in your area of responsibility.
What you bring with you
- Completed studies in the field of business administration or engineering or a comparable technical education
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a comparable function in the area of supply chain with focus on sourcing, ideally with management experience
- Very profound knowledge in international and strategic sourcing with proven success in implementing international sourcing initiatives
- Analytical skills, results orientation and assertiveness with strong negotiation skills
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills as well as a self-reliant and very structured way of working
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting combined with an enormous strategic market orientation
- Confident handling of the common MS-Office tools and very good EDP skills
- Willingness to travel internationally is required
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Additional language skills, experience in the PV industry or in project purchasing would be an advantage
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application: