Project Developer International - Photovoltaik (m/f/x)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- You will take care of the project development of our ground-mounted photovoltaic systems in Europe, from securing the property to building permits.
- You independently coordinate our development partners as well as all other project participants consisting of engineers, project, contract and transaction managers.
- You manage and optimize the projects in economic, contractual, technical and time terms.
- You review and negotiate project development agreements, lease agreements and share purchase agreements.
- You check and evaluate requests as well as their data rooms for the acquisition of project rights in the development stage.
- You create internal decision templates for investment decisions.
- You support the development and entry of new markets for the start of greenfield and co-developments.
- You will support projects in the area of project development of our national companies.
- You will be responsible for the further development and optimisation of processes and interfaces to other departments and companies within the SENS Group.
What you bring with you
- A degree in renewable energy, industrial engineering, business administration or a comparable course of study or vocational training
- Several years of industry experience in the development, management and acquisition of photovoltaic projects
- Very good written and spoken English and German as well as other foreign languages desirable
- Confident appearance and skills in acquisition negotiations
- Assumption of responsibility and independent work
- Organizational talent with high flexibility
- Willingness to travel
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application: