Working Student Marketing (m/f/x)
- Working student
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- You like to bring in your own ideas and feel like supporting our team in all matters of marketing, such as trade fair organization, marketing material, advertising campaigns and much more.
- You support the team with administrative tasks (e.g. lists and overviews).
- You support the preparation and execution of marketing events and campaigns.
- You have the time to support our team 20 hours per week, more during the semester break.
- You bring a lot of "good energy" yourself for a great team in a dynamic company and create your start at a driver of the energy transition, which can become a permanent job.
What you bring with you
- Student (m/f/x) in the field of business administration, marketing, communication sciences or media
- First practical experience in marketing or editorial environment
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Organizational talent, desire to get things done, solution orientation and flexibility
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application: