Team Lead Human Resources (m/f/x)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- Together with your HR team, you implement the agreed operational and strategic goals and create a supportive and appreciative environment.
- Your focus is on the constructive leadership and development of your HR team. You report to the Global Director HR.
- You are responsible for the management of all HR processes along the employee life cycle and also support our international subsidiaries.
- With your profound experience, you are also a sparring partner for our managers and support them in a wide range of issues.
- Your generalist orientation and excellent organizational skills enable you to manage several projects in parallel and to complete them in a structured and timely manner.
- With your focus on continuous improvement, you regularly check our processes for up-to-dateness, efficiency and result orientation and derive measures accordingly.
- Especially in recruiting you show your experienced view and your professional appearance in order to win new talents and important top performers for our strong growth.
- Thanks to your communication skills and negotiation skills, you will be able to work constructively and cooperatively with the works council.
- You will be responsible for driving forward the further development of our Academy in order to provide our teams with sustainable impetus and identify prospects.
- You are well versed in labor law issues and accompany disciplinary measures from preparation to implementation and negotiation.
- Like us, you want to be at the forefront and are interested in the latest trends in the HR world in order to implement and use them in our modern environment.
- Through careful reporting and budget planning, you keep an eye on all measures, also with regard to agreed KPIs.
What you bring with you
- Degree in business administration, successfully completed training with a focus on HR or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience as Head of HR or as HR Business Partner or Senior HR Manager with leadership experience
- Very good knowledge of labor and works constitution law
- Proven experience in designing efficient HR processes
- A professional demeanor when dealing with contacts at all levels of the company and with business partners
- Strong communication and leadership skills as well as negotiation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application: