Controller - Business Unit IPP (Independent Power Producer) (m/f/x)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- You will be responsible for controlling for the IPP division in Germany and abroad.
- You will prepare the monthly reporting for the IPP division.
- You will carry out project calculations, target/actual analyses and general (overhead) cost analyses.
- You will prepare business analyses and derive recommended measures from them.
- You will be involved in the monthly/quarterly and annual financial statements.
- You will be involved in the further development of the internal planning and reporting system, as well as in the optimization of existing systems and controlling instruments.
- You will support the team within the Controlling department with other tasks.
What you bring with you
- Completed studies in the field of finance/treasury, comparable studies or comparable completed professional training
- First professional experience in the area of controlling/finance
- Relevant knowledge of accounting in accordance with IFRS/HGB
- Experience in using ERP software, business intelligence applications and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Systematic, independent and proactive way of working, as well as a high analytical and conceptual way of thinking characterizes you
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in the field of renewable energies (photovoltaics) is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German (C1 level) and good knowledge of English (B1 level), both written and spoken
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application: