Electrical Engineer/ Electrical Technician for PV Systems (m/f/x)
- Hybrid (Würzburg)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- You independently plan and design the electrotechnical components of challenging and diverse projects in the field of large-scale PV power plants (ground-mounted or rooftop).
- You design and plan low-, medium- and high-voltage systems for the grid connection of ground-mounted and rooftop PV plants.
- You organize and coordinate the implementation of commissioning and grid connection of PV projects.
- You coordinate with suppliers, service providers and public authorities as well as internal departments throughout the entire course of the project (from project development to certification).
- You prepare specifications as well as delivery and service specifications.
- You are responsible for the technical and commercial support of the project realization and monitoring of the individual project steps.
- You coordinate the preparation of the plant certificate and declaration of conformity.
- You simulate returns as well as execution and as-built plans.
What you bring with you
- Successfully completed academic studies in the field of electrical engineering or comparable qualification as a state-certified technician or master craftsman (preferably power engineering, alternatively industrial engineering or electrical engineering)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable field of activity
- Knowledge of power distribution technology (medium voltage, low voltage, protection technology)
- Competent handling of MS Office and AutoCAD
- Fluent German language skills are essential (at least C1)
- Communication skills with high social competence
- Strong team spirit, problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Ideally experience in the field of photovoltaics
- Good written and spoken English skills are an advantage
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application:
Binke Ariane Waidelich
Sr. HR Business Partner