Subproject Manager Electrical Engineering for PV Systems (m/f/x)
- Hybrid (Würzburg)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- You independently plan and design the electrical engineering of challenging and varied projects in the field of large-scale PV power plants (ground-mounted or rooftop).
- You design and plan low-, medium- and high-voltage systems for the grid connection of ground-mounted and rooftop PV plants.
- You organize and coordinate the implementation of commissioning and are responsible for grid connections of PV projects.
- You coordinate with suppliers, service providers and public agencies as well as internal departments throughout the project (from project development to certification).
- Budget, timeline and quality for the electrical sub-project are your responsibility.
- You ensure that the subproject goal is successfully achieved with project controlling and appropriate intervention measures.
- You supervise and monitor the projects in the execution phase in cooperation with the specialist departments.
- You evaluate offers, define specifications and create service specifications as well as requirement and functional specifications.
- You coordinate the preparation of the plant certificate and declaration of conformity.
What you bring with you
- Successfully completed studies in the field of energy technology, industrial engineering or electrical engineering or comparable training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar field of activity
- Knowledge of power distribution technology (high, medium and low voltage, protection technology)
- Confident handling of MS Office and AutoCAD
- Ideally experience with PowerFactory
- Very good German language skills are urgently required (at least C1)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Communication skills with high social competence
- Distinct ability to work in a team as well as problem solving skills
- Solution-oriented, flexible and independent way of working
- Hands-on mentality coupled with a confident demeanor
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application:
Binke Ariane Waidelich
Sr. HR Business Partner