Electrical Engineer as Planner of PV-Systems (m/f/x)
- Hybrid (Würzburg)
Hi. We are SENS. We develop, build and manage ground-mounted and roof-mounted solar projects. Worldwide. Our headquarters are in Würzburg in Bavaria. We stand for Good Energy: with what we do - and how we do it. For our mission to create the future with 100% Good Energy, we are looking for people who want to achieve things together with us - so maybe exactly you?
What you can expect
- You independently plan and design the electrotechnical components of challenging and varied projects in the field of large PV power plants (ground-mounted or rooftop).
- You design and plan low, medium and high voltage systems.
- You coordinate with suppliers, service providers and public authorities as well as internal departments throughout the entire project (from project development to certification).
- You organize and coordinate the implementation of commissioning and grid connections.
- You define specifications and evaluate offers for required components.
- You are responsible for the technical and commercial support of the project realization and monitoring of the individual project steps.
- You coordinate the preparation of the plant certificate and declaration of conformity and simulate yields as well as execution and inventory plans.
What you bring with you
- Successfully completed studies in the field of energy technology/industrial engineering/electrical engineering or comparable training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar field of activity
- Knowledge of power distribution technology (medium voltage, low voltage, protection technology)
- Confident handling of MS Office and AutoCAD, ideally experience with PowerFactory
- Very good German language skills are urgently required (at least C1)
- Communication skills with high social competence
- Distinct ability to work in a team as well as problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Ideally experience in the field of photovoltaics
What we offer you
- Good Future: Best career opportunities in a fast-growing industry of the future
- Good Opportunities: plenty of room for development in a company with perspectives
- Good Vibes: Great team spirit, flat hierarchies and a relaxed atmosphere
- Good Impact: Meaningful tasks and opportunities to help shape the company
- Good Times: Flexible working hours & work-life balance
- Good Health: Ergonomic working environment, fitness offers & freshly cooked food by Nicole
- Good Perspectives: Further training & company pension scheme
- Good Start: Onboarding with mentor programme for a wonderful start
- & Good Energy :-)
Contact person for your application:
Binke Ariane Waidelich
Sr. HR Business Partner