Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/x)
- For our fast-growing renewable energy company, find our next professional and leadership talent through a professional, personable and authentic direct approach (active sourcing).
- You will also represent the SENS Group beyond national borders and support the development of teams at new international locations.
- You use your extensive experience to create the search profiles together with the HR business partners and choose the optimal strategy, the best platform and the most effective approach.
- As part of the strong HR team, you will independently identify suitable candidates, conduct initial interviews and thus lay the important foundation for the successful filling of vacancies. You then hand over the rest of the process to the HR business partners.
- For higher-level or special positions, you are sometimes responsible for the entire process from direct approach to hiring and onboarding.
- You constantly optimize your methods and processes. In addition, you continue to expand your network, use your professional presence in social media and know the market of successful job portals very well. You also keep an eye on the technological developments of AI.
- With always fresh ideas, you support research and analysis on current sourcing and personnel marketing trends and the expansion of our employer branding.
- Completed studies with focus on human resources, psychology or commercial training with additional qualification in human resources management
- Professional experience in the direct approach of candidates as Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiting Specialist or HR Business Partner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Convincing, open-minded, dynamic and motivated personality
- Professional handling of social media and networks and very independent working style
- Very good time management, effective prioritization and preferred working in a dynamic environment
- Very good German language skills (min. C2) and English language skills (min. C1) are strongly required. Further foreign languages are an advantage.
Contact: Waidelich, Binke Ariane