Commodity Manager (m/f/x) for MV/HV stations
- As a commodity manager, you take responsibility for the product group of transformers and transfer stations and thus ensure the on-time supply of our international projects, taking into account the budgeted costs.
- You identify group-wide optimization and bundling potentials and thus achieve savings with which you play a significant role in the company's success.
- You coordinate the entire inquiry process and coordinate quality features and technical requirements across locations with the specialist and interface departments.
- You analyze and evaluate offers as well as negotiation results and, on this basis, prepare decision-ready offer comparisons.
- You plan and independently conduct contract and price negotiations and successfully conclude them. On this basis, you create purchase orders in the ERP system, carry out condition and invoice checks and support purchasing controlling.
- You ensure that the agreed KPIs of your material group(s) are met and participate in internal projects for process and cost optimization as well as in the design of procurement processes.
- You are responsible for the sustainable supplier management of your commodity group and always act in a solution-oriented manner. You establish a successful cooperation with partner companies.
- You develop and implement innovative, long-term procurement strategies together with strategic purchasing and thus reduce or avoid significant procurement risks.
- Completed studies in the field of business administration or (electrical) engineering or comparable professional training (e.g., purchasing specialist)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the electrical engineering sector in the supply chain and focus on operational purchasing
- Profound knowledge in international procurement
- Analytical skills as well as strong negotiation skills
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills as well as a self-dependent and structured way of working
- Distinct market orientation as well as entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Confident handling of the common MS-Office tools and good EDP skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- A plus would be experience in the PV industry or in project purchasing
Contact: Blasch, Nicole