Electrical Engineer as Planner of PV-Systems (m/f/x)
- You independently plan and design the electrotechnical components of challenging and varied projects in the field of large PV power plants (ground-mounted or rooftop).
- You design and plan low, medium and high voltage systems.
- You coordinate with suppliers, service providers and public authorities as well as internal departments throughout the entire project (from project development to certification).
- You organize and coordinate the implementation of commissioning and grid connections.
- You define specifications and evaluate offers for required components.
- You are responsible for the technical and commercial support of the project realization and monitoring of the individual project steps.
- You coordinate the preparation of the plant certificate and declaration of conformity and simulate yields as well as execution and inventory plans.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of energy technology/industrial engineering/electrical engineering or comparable training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar field of activity
- Knowledge of power distribution technology (medium voltage, low voltage, protection technology)
- Confident handling of MS Office and AutoCAD, ideally experience with PowerFactory
- Very good German language skills are urgently required (at least C1)
- Communication skills with high social competence
- Distinct ability to work in a team as well as problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Ideally experience in the field of photovoltaics
Contact: Waidelich, Binke Ariane